The SCADA system has distributed computing and networking facilities using client-server architecture, Ethernet & TCP/IP network protocol. It consists of a Operator cum Engineer workstation for dialogue between operator/ Engineer and the system through Normal Operator Commands (non-privileged) as well as privileged commands. The Normal Operator Commands include commands for display of single line diagram, trends, alarms, alarm acknowledgment, viewing of instantaneous and historical values of parameters. The privileged commands will require logging in via a password mechanism to avoid unauthorized access and are used for system configuration and reconfiguration by engineers.
- Real-time, dynamic data collection and display
- Remote, and Web-enabled operations
- Scalable–add more monitoring points for devices as needed
- Alarm and event management
- Historical data storage, trending, and reporting
- Universal connectivity with profinet,Modbus-TCP, Modbus-Serial,BACnet,OPCUA
- IOT & Cloud Integration
- Customize asset and tag organization
- Visualize tag with 2D,3D graph
- Ideal for any industry
- Advait IOT Box- Possible various arithmetic and logic operation in backend.