TASM2MTM is always on the lookout for driven and knowledgeable specialists to join our team. If you’re creative, task oriented, and aren’t afraid to work hard, you’ll fit right in!
Being an TASM2MTM team member means working in a fun and engaging environment that allows you to collaborate with some of the best talents in the IOT and M2M Industry.
Candidates wants to apply in our organisation should met following minimum percentage of their skill set.
Please send us your resume if you’re interested, or apply to one of the jobs listed under ‘Current Openings’ below.
Educational qualifications: BE (Instrumentation, Electronics, Electrical)
• Around 3 to 5 years of sales experience in sales in Industrial Automation sector.
• Sales & Marketing experience in concept selling of high value products & solutions.
• Basic exposure to plant instrumentation and control systems and communication protocols.
• Exposure to customer industry segment (either in terms of having worked for them or been a service provider).
• Demonstrated successes in past career.
The prime responsibility of the incumbent would be to meaningfully establish TASM2M solutions in Solar & Wind, water and waste water, Power, Solar, Wind and O&G both in terms of target revenues and mind share.
• Generate enquiries in target segments; interact with customers, understand their needs; conceptualize appropriate solution to meet their needs, give clarifications, rework on proposals, specifications, prices, terms, etc. till order closure.
• Work with the team to identify sales opportunities and recommend optimal solution components and solution architecture for realizing deliverables, specific to the process, plant, equipment which positively influences customer’s intent to buy.
• Ensure that technical & commercial requirements are fully understood, communicated internally and implemented by making technical and commercial offer.
• Interact with engineering and execution teams for order transmittal.
• Manage long term customer relationship through continuous interaction till project closure to pave way for future orders.
• Build up and grow sales with focus on revenues and profitability.
• Ability to investigate and understand customer process, plants, utilities etc. in various industrial sectors and drive TASM2M value proposition.
• Knowledge of instruments and automation in the sector.
• Demonstrated technical communication skills – both oral and written.
Education : M Tech / B Tech / BE / Any Equivalent
Experience : Min 8 to 12 Yrs in IT Industry
Key Skills :
• Defining end-to-end solution architecture for IOT enabled enterprise systems & processes that addresses business processes, functional and non functional requirements.
• Evaluating and selection of technology and platform components for implementation projects.
• Building quick prototypes to demonstrate the viability of a concept, exploration of a platform or component.
• Groom and mentor technical leads and architects.
• Travel to customer locations during discovery, definition or integration phases.
• Identify opportunities for and create reusable components/frameworks.
• Integration/Deployment experience on anyone of the virtualisation/ scalable platforms (AWS/ CloudStack/ GAE/Azure/etc).
• Experience in development of server side plug-in framework for hot in-service deployments.
• Build tools like ANT/Maven/Eclipse.
Other Responsibilities :
• Participate in interviews for inducting technical talent.
• Publish and review technical articles in internal and external journals and magazines.
• Conduct knowledge sharing sessions on areas of expertise and interest.
Industry : Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category : Technical Architect
Key Skills :
Solution Architecture, ERP, Python, Groovy, architecting, MQTT, COAP, Design, Architecture, Java, Agile
Technical Skills :
• 5+ years of experience in architecting and implementing large scale, high throughput information systems.
• Expertise in modern Enterprise Architecture including 3-Tier architecture.
• Sound working knowledge of Relational (MySQL, Postgress, Oracle or JDBC) and some experience with no-SQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j etc) Data bases.
• Strong in Java and modern scripting languages and environments (Python, Groovy etc.).
• Versed in Design and Architecture patterns.
• Knowledge of M2M/IOT Protocols like MQTT, COAP, LW-M2M would be a distinct advantage.
• Worling knowledge of integration with ERP/BPM systems is a distinct advantage.
• Familiarity with CEP engines like ESPER or equivalent is desirable.
• Knowledge of Messaging Queuing Protocols like (ActiveMQ) and messaging products like Kafka would be desirable.
• Knowledge of cloud IAAS/PAAS platfoms would be desirable.
Domain skills (Desirable) :
• Experience working in any one or more of industry verticals like Retail, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Supply chain logistics, Automotive, Insurance, Travel.
• Awareness of IOT/M2M technology ecosystem and platform offerings from leading vendors.
• Prior experience in structured data analysis, preferably time series data, using industry standard tools like R will be a distinct advantage.
• Experience in Agile methodologies would be desirable.
Soft Skills :
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Working in a diverse team of pre-sales, Business Analysts/consultants, Technical Architects, Technology Partners.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of working in constrained situations.
• Learning agility and spotting and assimilating emerging trends is a distinct advantage.